Shift Effect: I Blurred out the edges of the and out-side to give it a good effect. (gaussian blur)
In this task we had to make this picture look kinda toy-ish by blurring out a certain area then leaving a certain part un-blurred by selecting the certain area then masking it.
- Got the picture off the internet
- Placed it into photoshop
- then use the gradient and make it black to white
- select the quick mask tool
- draw a selection an what should appear is a red area then unselect the quick mask tool
- Filter>blur>Gaussian blur